The ARC Training Centre for Green Chemistry in Manufacturing is
transforming and revitalising Australian Manufacturing through the adoption of green and sustainable chemical technologies.
To acheive this, we aim to:
- Develop industry ready PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows with strong experience in the theory and practice of green and sustainable chemistry
- Provide postgraduate researchers and post-doctoral fellows with industry relevant skills, capabilities and strategies that will give them the confidence to lead the transition of the Australian Manufacturing Industry
- Exploit key knowledge in green chemistry to develop novel products and processes with commercial applicability
- Bring together industry, researchers and associations to lead a four year program developing a high quality, industry relevant cohort and network of graduates and researchers
- Train the existing workforce to help drive a vibrant modern and sustainable Australian Manufacturing Industry