The ARC Training Centre for Green Chemistry in Manufacturing is now seeking expressions of interest from potential PhD candidates.
PhD researchers joining this joint program will enjoy the benefits of training and joint supervision from experts from Monash University, Deakin University, Flinders University and Curtin University, together with mentoring from industry partners. Each project will focus on an industry identified problem. The range of academic leaders can been seen at the Chief Investigators page. The Centre will train industry ready PhD chemists, chemical engineers and material engineers.
Features of the program
- Each PhD will have one of the university partners as their home institution. Their PhD degree will be awarded by that institution.
- PhD researchers will be supervised by academics with mentoring from an industry partner.
- All PhD researchers in the Centre will also undertake an advanced training plan covering a range of topics on green chemistry, sustainability and preparation for working in industry, government and other organisations.
- PhD researchers will undertake a period of no less than 12 months industry experience.
- The scholarship includes:
- a full tuition fee sponsorship provided by the relevant university for the course duration (up to a maximum 42 months).
- a living allowance (stipend) provided by the relevant university valued at AU$34,013 per annum.
To submit your interest, please complete the Expression of Interest Form on the website here
Applications close Sunday, 16 August 2020, 11:59pm AET